THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, May 19, 2011

=(

I so HATE myself still thinking about YOU!!
I'm forcing myself to let YOU go!!
I try to think,
all the things YOU did is just only friendship no others meaning,
but YOUR rejected,YOUR denied HURT me so bad.....
can YOU see my heart is bleeding??
please ignore my smile,my laugh,because it's FAKE!!!
DONT ASK ME WHY YOU LOOK LIKE HAPPY AS WELL!
why YOUR attitude change so fast??
I hurt and i hardly give up because our memories was so sweet,
maybe for YOU is nothing, but i really appreciate it...
HOW DARE YOU make me fall in love with you and gotta give up now???


Sometimes, i really feel like wanna tell YOU the whole things,
but i dont want to be so cheap!!!
I control my feeling,cannot close to YOU anymore,
YOU know this make me very depressed???
why YOU make me become like this?? like a fool!!
I really hate it!!! RAWR!!!



Well,i'm so freaking tired and sleepy right now...
saturday gotta work and try to do emcee on that day,
it's really stress and challenge for me,
Sunday we gotta work together,whole day whey,
ishhhhhhhhh~~~how to TAHAN ahhhhh????
*YAWN* dun think too much,sleep now...*light off*

0 comments: